Date: 21 & 22 Dec 2019
Time: 1pm , 3pm, 5pm, 7pm
Location: 33 Tras Street.
Fees: Free of charge, strictly for wedding couples only.
Why you need to attend this wedding workshop?
~ From past surveys, a couple spends on average 2 to 5 hours at a single bridal boutique to understand a wedding package.
~ This time consuming process leaves couples exhausted, and the chances of making wrong decisions are very high.
~ It is nearly impossible for one couple to understand all bridal houses in Singapore.
~ You might miss out on the package that really suits you.
You should attend this workshop if you want to…
1. Reduce the risk of signing a wrong package.
2. Cut away the stress caused by hard-sell tactics.
3. Understand what both of you, bride and groom, actually need from a wedding package.
4. Know the method on how to fully understand a wedding package at any shop in just maximum 10 minutes.
5. How to find the right gown to suit you?
6. Find out how to read a photographer’s portfolio.
7. Learn what to shoot for pre-wedding photos.
8. What you should lookout for if you go to wedding roadshow?
9. Discover how to maximize your dollar to fullest value.
You will walk away with valuable insider knowledge on the workings of the wedding industry, and may even enjoy a free gown + photography/videography package! Attendance is free by registration so do secure your seats as soon as you can!