Date: 21st Nov 2019 ( Thursday )
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Location: 33 Tras Street.
Fees: Free of charge, strictly for wedding couples only.
Why you need to attend this wedding workshop?
~ From past surveys, a couple spends on average 2 to 5 hours at a single bridal boutique to understand a wedding package.
~ This time consuming process leaves couples exhausted, and the chances of making wrong decisions are very high.
~ It is nearly impossible for one couple to understand all bridal houses in Singapore.
~ You might miss out on the package that really suits you.
You should attend this workshop if you want to…
1. Reduce the risk of signing a wrong package.
2. Cut away the stress caused by hard-sell tactics.
3. Understand what both of you, bride and groom, actually need from a wedding package.
4. Know the method on how to fully understand a wedding package at any shop in just maximum 10 minutes.
5. How to find the right gown to suit you?
6. Find out how to read a photographer’s portfolio.
7. Learn what to shoot for pre-wedding photos.
8. What you should lookout for if you go to wedding roadshow?
9. Discover how to maximize your dollar to fullest value.
Come and join the one and only workshop of this kind in Singapore conducted by celebrity wedding photographer Chris Ling. He will share with you his years of bridal experience, knowledge, and techniques created by him.
About Chris Ling:
“I believe in learning before committing. My wish now is that I can share and pass down my years of professional knowledge to the next generation”
Having been in the wedding trade for 26 years, Chris would be the best person to approach when it comes to understanding wedding couples and their requirements. Been there, done that, and seen it all! He is able to share wedding experiences with you because of his wealth in knowledge.
He noticed many couples shop with no prior knowledge of what goes into a wedding planning. They tend to be left in the dark, and this leaves them to be easy prey for companies that can talk their way through a package. In the end, expectations were not fulfilled, and many received nasty memories of their wedding journey.
To prepare yourself, join Chris’s wedding workshop that will let you understand wedding packages and provide a guiding light on how to shop for one. If you have no clue where and how to start, this workshop is for you…